For me, picking a favorite book is hard. I couldn't possibly pick just one, even if my life depended on it!
Over the years, I have become a bit of a picky reader. If the book doesn't get to the point within the first couple of pages, most of the time I put it down. Even so, when I do find a book I like, I've got to say, I really like it!
If you are having trouble finding books of your own, here are some of my favorite books, graphic novels, and series. Click on the book title, and you will come to the post I made for it. If no link comes up, it means I have not yet written a post!
Keep in mind, these are listed in NO PARTICULAR ORDER, because I cannot pick ONE favorite.
Stand Alone Books
- Some Kind of Happiness by Claire Legrand
- Has Anyone Seen Jessica Jenkins? by Liz Kessler
- The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin
- Sticks & Stones by Abby Cooper
- The Someday Suitcase by Corey Ann Haydu
- The Seven Tales of Trinket by Shelley Moore Thomas
- A Mango Shaped Space by Wendy Mass
- The Last Fifth Grade of Emerson Elementary by Laura Shovan
- The Tales of a Frog Princess by E.D. Baker
- Tyme by Megan Moorison
- Legend by Marie Lu
- Half Upon a Time by James Riley
- The Missing by Margaret Peterson Haddix
- Fairy Tale Reform School by Jen Calonita
- The Willow Falls Series by Wendy Mass
- Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan
- The Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan
- Artemis Fowl by Eion Colfer
- The Hunger Games by Suzzane Collins
- The Sisters Grimm by Michael Buckley
(FUN FACT!--Once, I read the whole Sisters Grimm series in a span of about 2 weeks!)
- Real Friends by Shannon Hale
- Ghosts by Raina Telgemeier
- The LumberJanes by...... a lot of people
- Awkward by Svetlana Chmakova
- Roller Girl by Victoria Jamieson
- Women In Science: 50 Fearless Pioneers Who Changed the World by Rachel Ignotofsky
- Women In Sports: 50 Fearless Athletes Who Played to Win (also) by Rachel Ignotofsky
Look into these books if you ever want or need any recommendations! Feel free to share your favorite books, graphic novels, or series in the comments section below, for anyone else who needs good books to read!
Stay tuned for more awesomeness,