Over the years, I have become a bit of a picky reader. If the book doesn't get to the point within the first couple of pages, most of the time I put it down. Even so, when I do find a book I like, I've got to say, I really like it!
If you are having trouble finding books of your own, here are some of my favorite books, graphic novels, and series. Click on the book title, and you will come to the post I made for it. If no link comes up, it means I have not yet written a post!
Keep in mind, these are listed in NO PARTICULAR ORDER, because I cannot pick ONE favorite.
Stand Alone Books
- Some Kind of Happiness by Claire Legrand
- Has Anyone Seen Jessica Jenkins? by Liz Kessler
- The Last Fifth Grade of Emerson Elementary by Laura Shovan
- The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin
- The Seven Tales of Trinket by Shelley Moore Thomas
- A Mango Shaped Space by Wendy Mass
- Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan
- The Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan
- Artemis Fowl by Eion Colfer
- The Sisters Grimm by Michael Buckley
(FUN FACT!--Once, I read the whole Sisters Grimm series in a span of about 2 weeks!)
- The Tales of a Frog Princess by E.D. Baker
- Tyme by Megan Moorison
- Half Upon a Time by James Riley
- The Missing by Margaret Peterson Haddix
- Fairy Tale Reform School by Jen Calonita
- The Willow Falls Series by Wendy Mass
Look into these books if you ever want or need any recommendations! Feel free to share your favorite books, graphic novels, or series in the comments section below, for anyone else who needs good books to read!
Stay tuned for more awesomeness,