Sunday, December 20, 2015

Queen Red Riding Hood's Guide to Royalty (Land of Stories) by Chris Colfer

Hi everyone! I know that the title up there is........OK it's kinda long. What can I say? It has a pretty long title! Anyway............... for the Holidays I got the boxed set of Queen Red Riding Hood's Guide to Royalty and the book called The Mother Goose Diaries. They are both written by Chris Colfer and they take place in the Land of Stories. So far I have only read Queen Red Riding Hood's-- you know what I'm going to say. It is told from the perspective of Queen red Riding Hood (the queen of Red Riding Hood Kingdom) and it is full of advice from Queen Red Riding hood, on how to be Royal. It is pretty funny, and I would recommend that you read it. (even if you haven't read The Land of Stories)

Have a good rest of your weekend!

Greek
              Girl

1 comment:

  1. I loved Land of Stories and I REALLY want to read this!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete