Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Has Anyone Seen Jessica Jenkins? by Liz Kessler

22747824.jpg (268×400)Hello everyone!!!!! Happy October!!! Today I have a new book recommendation for you!! The book is: Has Anyone Seen Jessica Jenkins? by Liz Kessler

I finished reading this book recently and knew I had to share it with you!! (Also one of my friends has been begging for a new post, so that too!) So quick summary if you haven't read the book!:

This book is about a girl named Jessica Jenkins. She is not the best student and she tends to nod off in class. Once in Geography she starts to fall asleep, and then....... her arm disappears! Her and her best friend Izzy find out she can turn herself invisible and they go on an adventure to figure out:

1) Why and how can Jessica turn invisible.

2) If it is happening to anyone else.

3) If anyone knows about her newly found "Super Power".

This book was amazing and I have been recommending it to various friends, I have even lent it to one of them! This is definitely on my favorite books list and I could read it over and over again!!

Read this book as soon as you can!!!

GREEK
I
R
L

No comments:

Post a Comment