Wednesday, March 7, 2018

My Apology Post #i'mtheworst

Mendax! Furcifer! If you don't know what that means it's probably because it is in Latin. Basically... I am a liar. What a great way to start my post! So, in my last post, which you may or may not know was posted two months ago, I said that my challenge for 2018 was to post every week about something that I have read in that past week... as you can probably tell by scrolling down my blog and looking at the dates for the entries, that did not happen.

I don't actually know how many people out there read this. Apart from friends from school who I am constantly reminding to read my blog. My dad told me at the start of 2018 that this blog should be for me. It should be something that I chose to do because I want to do it, not because I want to get more page views. He said that I don't have to commit myself to writing one post a week for I can get busy, and so on. At the time of course I was like, "Geez Dad, duh!" but now all I can think is, "Oh gosh... he was so right!".

I really love this blog. I want to try to write as much as I can, but I don't really know how often that will be. I'm not going to make any more promises that I can't keep. And to anyone who is reading this... I'm sorry.

Stay tuned for more awesomeness,
Greek Girl

P.S. Do you like my new Bitmoji? I think it looks pretty much just like me... 15 years in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment