Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Women's History Month Recommendation

Happy National Women's Day everyone! I want to celebrate today by giving you all a recommendation for a great book, that goes along with the theme of influential women. The book is Women In Science: 50 Fearless Pioneers Who Changed the World by Rachel Ignotofsky. This book is very inspiring and tells tales of amazing women in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) and their achievements. This book opened my eyes to many incredible women (most of whom, I admit, I had never heard of) who have made an impact on our world today! I would recommend this book to all of you, even if it were NOT Women's History Month. I enjoyed this book because it not only tells these women's stories through words, but illustrations and quotes, as well. 
Have a great day! And don't forget to celebrate!
~GREEK GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment