Sunday, September 13, 2015

I Have Just Made a Big Discovery (With the Help of My Dad)

Click to download on iTunes! Enjoy this song collaboration with award-winning author/illustrator Peter Brown and Emily ArrowOK. I have just made a big discovery (with the help of my dad)! My dad told me that there was a person who writes songs about picture books! He told me to look up Emily Arrow on YouTube and it turns out she is absolutely amazing!

I really like the one that she wrote/sung about The Curious Garden (which is a really great picture book by Peter Brown - you should read it some time)! This song is so good I can't get it out of my head and I am happy about that!

She is definitely my favorite singer/ song writer of all time!

If you want to hear her song you can watch below!


I hope that you love her as much as I do!!!

GREEK GIRL

2 comments:

  1. What a great way to learn about the books and hear great songs! I already have this one stuck in my head! :)

    ReplyDelete