Sunday, May 10, 2015

11 Birthdays by Wendy Mass

11 Birthdays
So for my first book review for Reading Way Past Bedtime I have chosen to review a book called 11 Birthday by Wendy Mass. This is one of my favorite books in the entire universe and I found my self "reading way past bedtime" quite a lot when I read this book!
11 birthdays is about a girl named Amanda and a boy named Leo. They happen to share the same birthday and they also have their birthday parties together and so they became best friends. But on their 10th birthday they get into an argument so they don't speak to each other for a year.
Since they haven't been speaking to each other they plan to have 2 separate birthday parties for their 11th birthday. But their birthday becomes more interesting when the day, starts to repeat itself!
This book is really funny and Magical so I would recommend this book to everyone who will read it and enjoy it!!!!
Stay awake at night and read more posts!!

Greek Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment