Sunday, November 5, 2017

As Old as Time: A Twisted Tale by Liz Braswell

Hello everyone! I know that I haven't made a trailer for any of the books that I have posted about recently, and today I have a trailer that I just HAD to make. I read As Old as Time: A Twisted Tale by Liz Braswell over the summer, but never got around to posting about it. I got so into this book, and brought it with me even if I didn't intend to read it at that moment. I have always loved fairy tales (messed up fairy tales especially--like this one!) and thought that this book would be perfect to create a trailer for! Be warned, this book is darker than it seems and will pull you in from the beginning. 




It's a nightmare, but it's one exciting ride...


Stay tuned for more awesomeness,

Greek Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment